Midwest Hearth 100% Natural Charcoal Starters for BBQ Grills and Barbecue Smokers
Our fire starters are a great way to light up kamado-style charcoal grills such as the Big Green Egg or Kamado Joe grills. Simple place a square or two with your lump charcoal and light. If using a starter chimney, place a single square in the bottom. They burn long and hot. You can also use them to start your fireplace or wood stove!
• All Natural - Made from wood chips, recycled newsprint, and pure parafin.
• No harmful chemicals or substances.
• Completely odorless and tasteless - will not flavor your food.
• Lights fast and burns long, even when wet.
• Lights most fires with a single square.
• Made in the USA
✔ Charcoal grills
✔ Barbecue smokers
✔ Ceramic "kamado" style grills and smokers
✔ Lump charcoal
✔ Hardwood charcoal
✔ Charcoal briquettes
✔ Also great for camp fires, fire pits, and more!
• Each package contains "bricks" scored into individual starter squares.
• Break apart a brick into individual squares.
• Place a single square into position in your grill.
• Light the rough edge of the square with a match or lighter.