Charcoal BBQ Starters
Our fire starters are a great way to light up kamado-style charcoal grills such as the Big Green Egg or Kamado Joe grills. Simple place a square or two with your lump charcoal and light. If using a starter chimney, place a single square in the bottom. They burn long and hot. You can also use them to start your fireplace or wood stove!
- All Natural - Made from wood chips, recycled newsprint, and pure paraffin.
- No harmful chemicals or substances.
- Completely odorless and tasteless - will not flavor your food.
- Lights fast and burns long, even when wet.
- Lights most fires with a single square.
- Made in the USA
Midwest Hearth BBQ Starter Squares - Pack of 24 squares
Great size pack to try them out or for the occasional griller.
Midwest Hearth BBQ Starter Squares - Pack of 48 squares
Twice as many squares as our smallest pack for twice the grilling fun.
Midwest Hearth BBQ Starter Squares - Box of 144 squares
Our best value option. Great for the frequent griller or pyromaniac in you home.