- Professional Quality
- 3" Diameter Dial
- Available in either 2.5" or 4" stem lengths
- 1/2" NPT connection - (install into 7/8" drill hole) - mounting nut and washer included
- 100 - 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Range
- Full Color Cooking Zones
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Lens
- Hermetically Sealed
- +/- 1% Full Span Accuracy ASME B40.3 Grade A
- Designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA
Midwest Hearth Temperature Gauge for Barbecue Pits, Smokers, and Cookers is Now Available in a NEW Color!
You asked for it, and we listened! Our popular BBQ Smoker Thermometer is now available with a black dial! The temperature gauge still features our vibrant full-color cooking zones, real glass face, and is super-accurate for professional quality grilling.
Follow our blog for the latest recipes, tools, and accessories for your bbq grill and hearth appliances.