Midwest Hearth Replacement Gaskets for Wood Burning Stoves
Our fiberglass stove gaskets are a great choice when replacing your worn out gasket before the beginning of the burn season. Our gaskets are graphite impregnated - this results in a gasket that is less likely to get stuck with creosote and ensures a better and more consistent seal for your wood stove. It also makes the gaskets more resistant to abrasion.
✔ Replace worn gaskets yearly on air-tight stoves.
✔ For peak efficiency check woodstove gaskets regularly and replace each season.
Gaskets are rated to 1000-degrees Fahrenheit.
• Be sure stove is cold.
• Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
• Protect work area with a drop cloth.
• Use a screwdriver or scraper to remove old gasket and clean door channels down to bare metal.
• Apply a bead of gasket cement in door channel.
• Press new gasket into wet cement and close door to check for airtight fit.
• Trim gasket as needed.
• Clean up all cement spills or excess immediately with wet cloth.
Individually Bagged Gaskets
Only order the gaskets you need to waste less and save money.
(Stainless Steel Wire-Reinforced)
Window Edge Gaskets
(Thinner in center to wrap edge of glass)